Chachere Veterinary Clinic knows your pet is a member of your family and we treat them as such. We have experienced doctors and state of the art facilities to provide the best care available.
Assistance unloading sick or injured small animals is available upon request. Restraints are available as well, in effort to keep minimal contact in between patients. Just let the receptionist know if you have a problem when you arrive or by calling in advance.
Please call to schedule an appointment today!
General health care is provided for our small animal patients including, but not limited to, examination, parasite prevention/control, vaccination, deworming, and health certificates. We offer an in-house laboratory and have out-of-clinic laboratory testing available.
Other services that we routinely provide include:
- Yearly Wellness Exams & Bloodwork
- Work Up of Illness and Disease
- Spay & Neuter
- Soft Tissue Surgery (Gastropexy, Urinary Surgery, Intestinal Surgery, Others)
- Limited Orthopedic Surgery (Limb Amputations, FHO, Others)
- Caesarian Section
- Dewclaw Removal
- Dentistry (Teeth Cleaning)
- Digital Radiographs (x-rays)
- Ultrasound for Pregnancy and Diagnostic Purposes
- Laser Therapy